[Dailydrool] Mabel is gone

msbbeabear at comcast.net msbbeabear at comcast.net
Sat Jan 17 20:20:56 PST 2009

WE are sad today.  About 5 today our vet came and helped Mabel to the bridge.  She was 14 yrs,  3 months old.  She went into renal failure and we could not reverse it.  I adopted her 10 months ago.  She was shy and very much a loner when we got her, but in the past few months, she warmed up and would spend most of her time everywhere we were.  She accepted this as her forever home and knew she was safe.  She went to the bridge peaceful.  Her favorite thing was food.  I hope they have plenty at the banquet table.   Thank you to everyone who sent me well wishes for her.  I was happy to have shared life with her,  she taught me so  much. She will forever be in my heart.  God speed my Mabel.

Renee