[Dailydrool] Mabel, the newest Angel at The Bridge

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sat Jan 17 21:14:34 PST 2009

Dear Renee,

I am so sorry that Mabel's time to leave for the bridge came so quickly.  I am so glad that you were there for her to show her what being loved and cared for really means.  You gave her the precious gift of all, a forever earthly home where she was loved and free to love back without reservation.  I truly believe that our babies, be they human or critters are just on loan to us to teach us to open our hearts and not be afraid to love.

One more angel has arrived at the bridge to belly up to the ever bountiful buffet, to run, to play, to nap and to feel the love of God  while she waits for the day when you are once again reunited.  I know that there is one more star burning brightly in the night sky to light Mabel's journey to the Rainbow Bridge.

The Gang is sending you heart healing drool and as many comforting hugs as you need.
Run free Mabel with your ears blowing in the wind.
Karen and The Dog House Gang