[Dailydrool] Mabel

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Sun Jan 18 08:57:33 PST 2009

Renee,
We are so sorry to hear of Mabel's passing on to the Rainbow Bridge.   We
know how awful renal failure can be as we had to help our beloved Husky,  Katie,
to the bridge July 24, 2005 for the same reason.  She had a great  life with
us for 13 years and was always very healthy.  Then suddenly  she went down hill
very fast - she wouldn't come up to bed one night and within  a day or so she
was miserable and crying - I knew it was time.

We'll be thinking of you and your family today and sending heart healing
droolies your way.

Helene, Freddie and Ellie

Hélène,  Freddie and Ellie
Freddie's dogster  page http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365610
Ellie's dogster page  _http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621_
(http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621)
Daily  Drool Calendar kids February 26, 2009
Winter Snood Models for _www.thesewandsews.com_
(http://www.thesewandsews.com/)

**************Inauguration '09:  Get complete coverage from the nation's
capital. (http://news.aol.com/main/politics/inauguration?ncid=emlcntusnews00000003)