[Dailydrool] How do you know your Basset is happy?

Barney barney at dogpeoplerule.com
Sun Jan 18 14:15:45 PST 2009

I'm such a sad pathetic looking fellow, even when I'm wagging my tail like
crazy..... How can I let my momma know I truly am HAPPY and feel LOVED?  She
worries cuz I look so miserable and whimper alot and have these huge sad
eyes. Those other dogs here actually kinda smile, but I can't, my big ole
lips have a mind of their own, ya know.  I know I'm spoiled freakin' rotten,
of course!  What clues am I giving to my complete and utter joy that she's
missing? :P

Barney