[Dailydrool] From a hero

BrierK at aol.com BrierK at aol.com
Mon Jan 19 06:40:20 PST 2009

Here is a copy of the e-mail I received from my brother on behalf of the
droolers.  I omitted the photo, as I didn't think it would go through, but  here
is the text:

Kristi,

I can't write back to all the Daily Droolers (I don't have  that kind
of time), but could you post this letter and photo on your  group site?

Love,
Slade

Dear Daily Droolers,

I  want to thank each of you for the many wonderful cards I have
received  here in Kuwait.  I started posting them on my office door so
my  fellow sailors could enjoy them also.  As you can see in the photo,
they filled up the door and starting working their way down the  hall.
I must confess that the Tank Hounds are a big hit here,  with a lot of
people wondering how the tank ended up where it  is.  I wish I had time
to reply personally to all your cards, but  clearly that is a task I
cannot take on at this time.  The  picture was taken on Christmas Day,
but my collection has continued to  grow.  Today is the 3rd of January,
and I am still getting  cards!  Again, thank you from the Sailors of
the Navy  Expeditionary Logistics Support Group Forward.  You and your
dogs  have brought smiles to our faces.

Merry Christmas and Happy New  Years,
Slade Brockett
Lieutenant Commander