[Dailydrool] Welcome to the new moderators!!!

Sandy Gaston sandy at animalnature.com
Mon Jan 19 10:10:20 PST 2009

Good Day Fellow Droolers,

We wanted to let every one know about the gang of new moderators that have
been on board, but now are making things official. First our very own
Angelika, slave to the paw Pw Miss Brandy, most beautiful and smoochie
sugarpiehoneybunch basset in the world. (Sir Boxer made me write that). Next
is our very wonderful Marion, slave to most beautiful Carly and handsome
Baxter Brown (ok so now Harry Hat and Toshi are woofin at me, gee who is
writing this post), next the fudge lady (yummy), Marilyn and slave to Pw
Olive and Chunky and Sandi of Red Bay Bassets and slave to the World
according to Norm (Yola Bean, both Chunky and Norm are too young for you, oh
you like them young? hummm). Their personal contact information will be on
the Drool Home page as soon as Nancy has time to put it up. The only other
change is Susan Randolph is no longer one of the moderators. Every thing
else is the same. Anita and Suz and Norma are continuing to moderate along
with myself.

Here is to the Daily Drool Digest, great members, rescues, and the real
reason of the drool, THE BASSETS, a happy and fun 2009. Thank you one and
all and WELCOME new MODS!!

Sandy