[Dailydrool] Regarding Dachshunds and Bassets

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 10:35:36 PST 2009

I have had Dachshunds most of my life (and Bassets for slightly less time). We had only Standard Dachshunds until 11 years ago when we adopted Gretchen (ATB) who was a miniature, as is Missy. The Standard Dachshunds are more laid back and less yappy than minis. They don't seem to be wound as tight and are not the nippers that minis can be. I love both, but Standards are my favorites (not counting Bassets, of course hehehe!).

Snooters to all and drool to those that need it.

Brenda and the Thundering Herd of Dog Woods Farms.