[Dailydrool] Isn't the full moon over

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 17:17:02 PST 2009

I checked my calender, sure enough there is no full moon.  Then why does Speedy have a serious case of OEBE?

I didn't work today and had nothing planned so I stayed home with Speedy.  Well first thing he did after he got feed was raid the bird feed. He then decides to rip open a bag of plant food while knocking the recycle bin down - that should be very funny.  OK I have to clean all that mess up..

Later in the afternoon he broke into the pantry and managed to steal two loafs of bread.  I only thought of Momperson and ho to manage superhuman strength to wrestle him away from his treasure.  Ok thats it, no more naughty deeds from him today. He has to be out of ideas.

I couldn't be more wrong if I tried. I was making baked ziti for dinner. I laid out all the fresh mozarella on the counter and pushed toward the back. I turned my back to open the marinara sauce and I turn back to see him. Speedy somehow managed to pull the dish out just enough to get two slices. SPEEDY!! I yelled and down goes the parmesan cheese which he proceeded to vacum up.

I am calling it a night. I don't dare think that he is nearly out of ideas.  I really need to start to invest in more wine.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)