[Dailydrool] My Princess Died today

Ruth Mayberry ram.berry at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 18:42:22 PST 2009

Jessica and family-
We are sending much heart-healing
Drool for you all, during your time of loss--
it's always hard when they leave us.
We are so sorry.

Sending e-hugs and our prayers too,
ruth and huckleberry

With the deepest sadness and grief I wanted to tell my fellow friends
that Maggie May died today. She got up with me today and followed me
into the kitchen to eat a treat and take her nap. I spent two hours
walking past her in and out to the garage doing laundry as usual. I
became lunch time and I went to her. She was gone. My children are home
today and we are all in shock and in tears. I know she knew how much
she was loved by all of us. We have all hugged her and said good-bye.
My children are drawing pictures and planning a memorial service. At
fifteen she should have lived longer was my first thought, but you know
she will live forever in my memories and my children's memories. This
girl saw me through so much in my life. Run free at the bridge and say
hello to Halsey for me!!  We love and miss you already.

Jessica (mom)
Jackson
Skye
Starr