[Dailydrool] How you know your Basset is Happy!!

Ms Rachelleann De Courcey dabasset at verizon.net
Tue Jan 20 05:45:27 PST 2009

Hi All

Well I know that Prestonwade is a Happy Boy!! especially when he can spend his whole time with me!! He is attached to my HIP!!! which makes me feel very very Happy!! that someone loves me soooooo much!!  I am the Happiest when I am with my Boys!!

anyway..... he talks all the time, wiggles his butt, follows me everywhere,  even when I cut the grass in the summer he is right behind me, and also when i weed wak!! I guess he thinks hes helping!!!!!! Knows the difference between work, and weekends, and evenings for that matter!!
Believe  it or NOT he even LOVES when I clean his ears and try to cut his nails ( which takes me about 45 min to do)

He knows when I get the cotton ball jar out, and starts his dancing, and singing, he will even push Elliswade out of the way because he wants this done!!!! and he sings the whole time as Im cleaning his ears out, It really is hystrical!!!!! and I should Video it, Grandma cant get through the whole thing without crying because she is laughing so hard!!

SOOOOOOO I know that Preston is a Happy Basset!!

Now Elliswade!!  you would think this Basset Came from Money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is  more reserved, a little more quiet!! he has the same facial expression all the time.
I guess the only time I know hes Happy is when ALL of a sudden he Jumps, starts barking and then starts doing the Basset 500 all around the house, around the Dinning room table, a few hundred times, through the    family room, into the living room, then ends up on his favorite chair.
I know they are both very very Happy to go in the car, dont know why, they get in the car and fall asleep right away!! but I guess that makes them both Happy!!

Rachelleann
Elliswade!!  and Prestonwade!!