[Dailydrool] happy bassets

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 16:31:58 PST 2009

How do MomPerson nose we heppy?
She gots MAGIC BRAIN WAVES  dats how.
It True!!
She lookit we an go "ooooo, Llewis whassasmadder?" an shure nuff he feelin
blue cuz he Mama gone, or he don't got he collar on, or he jus feeling
purple.
(LLewis whut.  it juss an eggsample! Youse nose, 'feeling purple'--sad? Oh,
feelin BLUE??? Oh ok I sorry (oh yeah) he just feelin blue. (Ya heppy now,
ya liddel hippie rat?)
Or she lookit we an go oooooooh Nigel you so heppy you singin you new song
you souns WUNDERFULL.You souns juss like Jimmy Basset!!! Whut a heppy
doggie!!!
(Shuddup Llewis, I am tellin you to shuddup.Stop laffin, I reely meens
it...Ise warnin you won lass time.....

loveandroolfromNigel an Llewis i gone get dat liddel peace ob.......STOP
LAFFIN!!!!