[Dailydrool] Early Molting??

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 15:35:13 PST 2009

Has anyone else in Calif noticed extreme shedding this past week or two? I
never thought my boys really "molt" since we have a pretty stable climate
year round (we're in San Diego) but we had unprecedented amounts of rain and
cold weather in December and now have had unusually warm weather the past
few weeks. And I've noticed my boys are shedding like CRAZY!!!

Just wondering if maybe they're molting early due the drastic weather
changes....its supposed to rain tonight thru the rest of the week though so
I guess our wonderfully warm weather is ending. :(

Drool to all,
Kacy with Cowboy & Rupert