[Dailydrool] Fw:Special thanks to the folks who saved the three bassets in LaFollette TN

Mike, Melissa & Nathan Sanders redcows at hughes.net
Wed Jan 21 16:31:00 PST 2009

I want to thank you personally.  I KNEW I could count on the DROOL for help.
Even though I haven't posted in a while, and have been out of the basset
rescue circle for many years, it sure is heartwarming to know that these
sweet babies were saved.   I wish I could of saved them myself.  I'm just
glad that I remembered how special droolers are!  I'm almost crying now
thinking about it.  All 6 of my hounds, except for my 14 year old basset,
Luther are rescues.  It warms my heart to know that you were willing and
able to act so quickly to get those three out of the shelter.  I don't have
room for them now, but I called the shelter and told them that if for some
reason that the rescue did not happen, or something went wrong, to call me,
and I WOULD make room for them.  Since I did not hear anything, I assume it
went well.  So thank you, thank you, thank you.

Melissa Sanders