[Dailydrool] molting and Mr Happy Pants

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 10:10:36 PST 2009

Santana is molting like I have never saw before!
We have had near 70 or 70's degree weather here in Colorado.  I am
vaccumming way to much for everyone's good! lol  DH used the furminator on
him Monday and the hair gets caught in his beard, then he got hold of our 2
cats too.  This weather is what is doing it I am sure!!!

Mr Pants shows he his happy when he bucks like a bronco and runs!  That is
his I am beyond happiness almost nutty!  I also know he is happy when he
moves his tail and just wags the tip of it.  That is his content happy.
It's the cutest thing ever!.  He also sighs...If I could only bottle his
happiness I would be rich!  But that is not happiness just knowing Mr Pants
is happy is all I need!

--
Anitra
Momma To

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a Basset Hound licking your face