[Dailydrool] another owner that is dying of cancer

Helena Poist helena at proplanner.com
Fri Jan 23 06:35:55 PST 2009

Please contact Caring (Caringhandshumane at sbcglobal.net) for more
information about this pet. Newton, KS  316-283-0839

Mildred came in on 1/22/09 because her owner has cancer and could no
longer care for her. She was born January 1 2008 making her just over 1
year old. She was spoiled rotten in her last home, and has never spent
more than a few hours at home alone. She has been an indoor dog all of
her life and is housebroken. Milly has been around kids of all ages and
would be perfect for older kids because she is so playful and outgoing.
She has a great personality, and tons of puppy energy. She is current on
all of her vaccinations, heartworm negative, and spayed. She has also
been microchipped. Milly needs a family that will treat her like a
princess. If you have questions about her please contact Caring Hands.

We are being slammed with basset hounds in the Midwest.. Milly obviously
is one loved basset, if you are interested in adopting her, you can
contact the shelter directly or contact me and I will help with
transport... I don't know what the adoption fees are.. but this is a
large kill shelter and she is an owner give up.. they will hold her as
long as they can.

Helena Poist

Proplanner

2321 North Loop Drive