[Dailydrool] Molting

dpmcquade at juno.com dpmcquade at juno.com
Fri Jan 23 09:14:07 PST 2009

I can't say I've seen any molting from Jane and Bel, but Abner is another matter. He hates being brushed, but recently I've been pulling tufts of hair from his coat.

In the after-Christmas sales I bought a new, half-price coat. Of course I had a limited color selection, so I chose black. What was I thinking? I constantly have white fur all over it. Now, mind you, if you looked at all three of our dogs, you'd notice that their main color is black. Yet I have never found a black piece of fur on this coat. Only the white and an occasional red-tipped fur has made it onto the coat.

Is it a basset plot, or am I just going crazy?
Pam, shed on by the Dashing Bassets