[Dailydrool] Beautiful girls basset in Topeka Human Shelter

Cassandra Giger cgiger at emporia.edu
Fri Jan 23 15:54:40 PST 2009

A lovely female basset is available for adoption at Topeka Helping Hands Humane Society, a wonderful local organization.  She
is young -- maybe abut three.  I think she was a bi-color, but my eyes play tricks on me and she may be tri-color.  Very friendly, with a sweet little howl.  Even with all the noise and commotion in this large shelter, she could easily curl herself into a ball for a basset  nap.  Ongoing overwhelming health issue prevent me from taking Shelby, even to help out until a foster home could be found.

I'm hoping someone out there can get her to safety.

Helping Hands Humane Society
2625 N W Rochester Drive
TOPEKA ks  66617

785-233-7325
www.hhhstopeka.org

I could help out with a transport next Saturday or Sunday -- out of town for my job til then.  I'm hoping someone else will be  able to help out.  She was a very gentle sweet girl.

Sandy Giger
Molly ATB