[Dailydrool] Nigel shirts to benefit CBHR are here!

BubbaDoggInc at aol.com BubbaDoggInc at aol.com
Sat Jan 24 16:48:06 PST 2009

Nigel Groupies,

       Carolina Basset Hound Rescue is proud  to announce that the shirts
that Nigel so generously posed for are in our Nigel  Store. Please know that all
profits from the sale of this shirt go to benefit  abandoned and abused basset
hounds in the Carolinas. We have 78 bassets in  foster homes with 4 transport
relays just today. We are very grateful to  Bev and Nigel for allowing us to
feature Nigel on this months shirt. Missy has  captured the very essence of
Nigel and this shirt is one of her best! We work  very hard to raise money to
return our rescues, mostly shelter pulls with  medical problems, to their happy,
healthy selves. We never want a basset to die  waiting for us to come get
them. We want to save every one we can, and with  Nigel's help, we feel we can!
Thanks to all! And we hope you enjoy them!
 (http://shop.cafepress.com/design/32542445)
_http://shop.cafepress.com/design/32542445_
(http://shop.cafepress.com/design/32542445)         Our Nigel Boutique!

Dottie

Mom to: "The "Ratboyz"

Rusty Simon (Waddle King 2007)
Elvis Ray (the Wild  Child)
Chetty Cheese (I rescued myself)
Max (I can't believe I'm a "Ratboyz" now) our foster
Sweet Bubba,  ATB

Carolina Basset Hound  Rescue
steps! (htt
p://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215855013x1201028747/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=De