[Dailydrool] teeny bit'o drool

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 05:40:07 PST 2009

GrampaMitchell is off to Uncle Dr. C the INSTANT the man gets to the office.
Mitchell is in pain, head down tail down-- back legs wobbly. MomPerson could
use a stiff drink of good Scotch and it is only 7:30 in the morning.

I think the boyz played rough yesterday and damaged the goods. DadPerson
said he knows they rolled him in the snow at least once, and Nigel's new
sport is humping
Grampa. He does it outside where he can get away from me when I come
charging out the door melting snow with my fury.

BUT last night there was a lot of Grampa tummy gurgling, and DPerson says a
lot of gas during the day-- not a usual with Mitchell--- so he got a Gas-X
for the gas, a tagamet for good luck and an aspirin for his painful neck (he
cried when I lifted his head to pill him.)

Drool to all in need,
MomPerson