[Dailydrool] Nigel's shirts and coffee and need Drool

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Sun Jan 25 15:27:23 PST 2009

Okay, it's getting so that I can't afford to read the Drools.  I just adopted my 5th hound who has a herniated disc and will require ongoing care.  My other 4 are all seniors, one with glaucoma and her eye drops cost $40 a month; Arthur has chronic dry eye and without his drops he gets a sinus infection. His drops are another $40 per month; I think am going through 50 pounds of food a week and they are all on Meticam for arthritis.  So, I just bought 4 pounds of Moon Doggie coffe, and a whole lotta Nigel stuff.  Would you all please send some Drool towards Western Colorado, that none of my guys need any thing extra for a while.  Ann