[Dailydrool] belly buttons

Mary Mischelle Kemp mmischellekemp at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 25 17:41:30 PST 2009

The belly button thread cracks me up. When I was in seventh grade our science teacher did a ask any weird question you want session at the end of class on Fridays. One time I asked if dogs had belly buttons. The teacher told me that of course they had belly buttons in a why would you ask such a stupid question voice and the rest of the kids teased me about it forever. I was the kid everyone picked on all the time anyway so you can imagine the ammunition it gave the rest of the kids. Reading this thread makes me think that maybe I wasn't such a weirdo after all, maybe it was just my future as a basset slave starting to show!

For the record, my first basset, Flint, had belly button lint. Pw. Tasselhoff and Fizban do not. Drool to all in need, especially Grandpa Mitchell.Mary, Pw. Tasselhoff, Fizban and Flint (ATB)