[Dailydrool] A Little Drool Needed

Monique Tecson moenizzle at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 15:27:01 PST 2009

Hello everyone,

Just droppin' a note to ask for a bit of healing drool slung our way... I think our little houndy girl Mona has UTI. She's been having accidents all day and has thrown up a few times. We could tell she's feeling miserable =( She's on her way with daddy to go see Dr. Kim as I type this note. I'm hoping it's nothing really super serious... if anyone knows more about UTI, please drop me a note! As always, I rely on the drool family for some advice.

Hugs and Kisses to the houndies out there!

Monique (mom to Mona and Potato.. who'll be buying some doggy diapers on my way home)