[Dailydrool] Llewis and Senior Hounds shirts ideas

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Mon Jan 26 15:47:53 PST 2009

I liked Mary and Rocky(ATB) idea for a Lewis

shirt but I want to expand upon it.  I would like
to see Lewis with some distinguished glasses
Big Book of Words in hand teaching 3 young droolers.
Maybe one could be a class clown like Nigel...  What do you think
Lewis?  You deserve some recognition too!

Nelly Belle has to put in her 2 cents worth about
a Senior Hounds Rock shirt.  She wants a drummer,
guitar player and of course the singer in a rock and
roll theme.  Personally I agree, because I think she
Rocks as do all the seniors.

Drool to all in need,
Karen and The Dog House Gang

I am so sorry you did not receive the recognition
you deserved.
If you were on a tshirt, it would be much more refined.
In a wood paneled study, holding your book and a
glass of cognac. With fuzzy slippers and a fine
smoking(non-smoking) jacket. Remember you
are the brains of the group and, unfortunately
in our pleasure society, never recognized as much
as the more pleasure-seeking, vacuous hounds.
Just remember Llewis, you have fans too.

Mary & Rocky (ATB)