[Dailydrool] Please send Drool :(

Carol Gazzara carolgazzara at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 26 16:53:53 PST 2009

  Took Rosie to the Vet today (a new one) for what I suspected was a UTI.  Well, he found a UTI/Bladder infection and then said: Rosie has a Tumor on her gum.  I almost fell over!  He showed me a growth on her gum way in the back that is hangin over a molar.  He told me the name of it and as much as I tried to remember it, I don't (I'll have to call in to get it down and write it down so I can look it up).  He explained that this type of tumor can be cancerous but he feels Rosie's "probably" isn't and we could wait & watch it fo awhile.  I told him I'd rather have it taken out/off and he said "good choice".  She's on antibiotics for the next ten days and then she goes in for a recheck and we'll do pre-op blood work at that time and then set her Op date.  I told my kids and they're a bit upset but I told them to think positive and that I'd request some Drool for Rosie.  She just celebrated her 5th "Gotchya" day this past Sunday - what a gift!

Thanks for any drool y'all can sling our way.  I will keep you posted.

Carol & Rosie in Florida
www.dogster.com/dogs/706753