[Dailydrool] Thanks Droolers!

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Mon Jan 26 17:56:53 PST 2009

I want to thank all the droolers that sent me private notes last night  after
our sweet Ellie put off that awful dead fish smell and we weren't sure  what
it might be.  After a violating inspection of all parts by our vet,  Ellie is
fine.  Her anal glands were normal and not infected or even  packed.  But
there was plenty to express and the vet expressed them in  front of me - there was
that smell, a DEAD giveaway! Gesh - the office, the car,  the smell invaded
for a while.   Ellie was so good.  After a  couple minutes she turned back to
look at me asking "why is vetlady doing that"?  She was so patient - God bless
her.  Thankfully  she doesn't have a  UTI or yeast - just stinky butt.

So $18 for anal glands and no other office visit charged and that was a  nice
surprise.  Then another $40+ for ID dogfood, Malaseb shampoo and VET  ear
wash! At least the vet was cheap so I could afford the other things we  needed to
have on hand.  Vetlady says that Ellie may need help every now  and then to
express but that she probably cleared them last night after she  released her
scent.

Thanks again - you guys are the best.
Helene, Freddie and Ellie

Hélène,  Freddie and Ellie
Freddie's dogster  page http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365610
Ellie's dogster page  _http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621_
(http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621)
Daily  Drool Calendar kids February 26, 2009
Winter Snood Models for _www.thesewandsews.com_
(http://www.thesewandsews.com/)

**************Know Your Numbers: Get tips and tools to help you improve your
credit score.