[Dailydrool] Home yesterday morning

Kim Dworak kdworak69 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 27 04:31:51 PST 2009

OMG - I love the Nigelware, what a great job on the artwork - it's gorgeous.  I think the Llewis shirt is a great idea.  He would look very distinguished with glasses and the big book :-)

was working from home yesterday, our garage door was broken so I was
waiting for them to come and fix it.  The boys were very happy to have
me home, Wulfie showed his joy by getting into as much as he possibly
could.  He looks so happy running around with stuff in his mouth it's
almost sad to take it away.  He figured out how to open the top drawer
of the file cabinet and helped himself to assorted goodies; my inhaler
(he likes to chew up the cap.  Just the cap, I have no idea why), my
carmex, and some pens.  He also took my gloves off the counter and
shredded just the left one, was carrying the right one around in his
mouth but didn't shred it.  Oh and 3 plastic bags, also off the counter
that he shredded, and the box of Kleenex that I was dumb enough to
leave on the computer desk.  This was all in the 5-10 minutes that I
was downstairs doing laundry.   He collapsed on the couch immediately
after I took the glove out of his mouth and went to sleep.  It's such
hard work being a basset sometimes....

Drool to Rupert, Milo the
kitty, Ginger, Linus, Gussy, Claude, Daisy, Grandpa Mitchell, Rosie and anyone
else I've missed, heart-healing drool to Linda and Eve, and safe
journey drool to George and Jake.  Also find a job quickly drool to
Allison and anyone one that needs it.

Kim (someday I will
learn the counter is not high enough) with Gunter (I just watched),
Wulfgang (that was fun, can we do it again)? and the cats (George,
Chloe, Stevie and Onyx atb)