[Dailydrool] Hey Denise......We have plenty of bassets!

O' Conchubair newfler at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 15:30:15 PST 2009

Thank you for your response.
I did receive an email from Jane.  She sent me some YouTube links, too.
Denise

   Hi Denise,

       Carolina Basset Hound Rescue has 75 bassets in N.C. and S.C. that need a home. Check out our web site, cbhr.com, and see if you don't see some of the most beautiful bassets around. All our dogs are vetted and treated for any medical problems before they are put up for adoption. They are vaccinated, spay/neutered, micro-chipped, and evaluated in the foster home where they live until they are adopted. We can tell you how they are around children, cats, and other dogs. We have big ones and small ones that come from many situations. We have dogs from puppy mills, bad economy situations, moving away, deaths of their owners, breeding facilities, and strays who have been on their own, along with many other reasons.

        We would love for you to come meet some of our dogs at the meet and greets in the Raleigh area. We have dogs all over North Carolina waiting on homes. We have volunteers on our phone lines who can answer your questions. Please leave a message and they will call you back the same day. We have adoption fees that barely cover the costs so we continually fund raise to return our bassets to their normal healthy, happy state.

        We love the breed and no matter where you obtain your basset, we wish you years of happiness with the newest member of your family!  A basset is an asset we always say.

  Dottie

  Mom to: "The "Ratboyz"

  Rusty Simon (Waddle King 2007)
  Elvis Ray (the Wild Child)