[Dailydrool] Slabe Brudder Elwood

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Jan 27 16:55:48 PST 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. I herez to tell da peeps, me life ain't been up to me Brudder standards here ob late. Been morez like slabe Brudder Elwood. An Deeba, jus reel in dem clawz tonite, da Brudder ain't in da mood. Sum howz da Momma gotz me a doin ebberyfin, Elwood git da phone, it bee a ringin, Elwood git da door, da bell a goin off, Elwood go on out dere an checkie on Brudder Jake, Elwood whut is Elder Clara a doin, like da Brudder done care bout whut she doin, I ain't got to checkie dat one, youze can foller youze nose wif da gases she bin a passin. Brudder Elwood jus done in, it be time fur me nappie. I need me snooze.
Otey, where be me blankie???
I member a teking it out of me cage dis mornin, it be my specul leopard skin blankie. Da MAN blankie. I no share dis wif nobodie. Now where it be, da brudder tired. I go check da fambly room.
Now dis ain't gonna heppin.
Elder Clara done took me blankie up on da perch. I go ober dere and git dat rite now. I grabz it, I pull wif all me mite.
I bedder git me teef set liddel bedder, dis like moobin wet cementz. I git a gud grip an pull, I seez da mound a moobin, an den, Oh gud DOg, da gass be a flyin out herz tailpipe, she contaimnatin me blankie, why she gonna melt it, an she wake up and she be a snappin an a growlin and I seyz lookie ol woomen, gimme me blankie, she seyz she gonna gib me morez dan I bargained fur, and I seyz we ain't a bagainin fur nuffin cause dat my blankie an youze gonna git dat smelly rumpbone off me blankie rite now. I gonna stand me ground. Dat mine. I gib her me big boy bark. She gib me da pin da Brudder to da floor
Den it heppin.
Da doorbell a ringin agin, Momma yellin me name, Elder Clara a squeezin da life out ob da Brudder, but I git up dere and go to da door.
Dis time it wurf da trip.
Girl Scoot Cookies!!!

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara - Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds