[Dailydrool] Lots of Drool

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 27 18:46:18 PST 2009

We are sending get well, feel better drool to Rosie and Mona and any other houndies who need it.

We are send angel wing drool to Andrew, the Dadslave to the Out of Africa Bassets.  Godspeed and may Angels carry you to your rest.  Snooters and kissies to Karen and the houndies.  Our prayers and thoughts are with you.  May God hold you in his arms and keep you safe.  May you feel a hug of love.

Loves and basset hugs from Ninja, Marley, Maggie, and Miss Shelby the foster
God Bless, Julie