[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 43, Issue 2

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Jan 27 19:01:05 PST 2009

I am so far behind in my drools that  it is not funny.  I am  getting close,
but not there yet.  I just want to let all know that I do  pray for those that
 need  it, that have ailing hounds or have had  them  go to the bridge or
those that have asked for  drool for one  reason or another.  Prayers and drool
for Mona and Rosie with the UTI and  bladder infections.  Hope they clear up
soon.  I am also sorry to hear  about Tinkerbelle's mast cell tumor.  I pray
that it doesn't metastasize  quickly, and that she will have plenty of quality
time left.  I am also  hoping for the best for those that are nearing the bridge
or have left for it  recently.  No mere words can comfort when it happens.

DDropp