[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Cathy Burlew cburlew at rochester.rr.com
Tue Jan 27 20:28:44 PST 2009

It is me Maggie Mae, Cakie has asked me , to ask my she slave to post this for her.  Cakie is having trouble posting to the Drool.  You know spring will be here soon and we must get our slaves to Boardwaddle so we can all get together to have FUN and help the poor hounds find forever homes.  Now I turn over the post to Cakie!

 Okay, let me at my keyboard. I have been a very restrained Cakie but