[Dailydrool] Tea Too!

Johnson, Kathryn L kathryn.johnson at ots.treas.gov
Wed Jan 28 05:40:16 PST 2009

I just want to let everyone know that MoonDoggie also carries fabulous
teas.  They come in silk tea bags and are absolutely fabulous.  I got
two gift boxes this past Christmas and both people who received them
raved over them.  They also carry some wonderful hot chocolate mix.
Donna does such wonderful work in raising money for rescue - lets do
something great for Donna.  You may have to email Donna to order the tea
bags, totally worth it.

Kathryn
Scooter, Rocky & Sandy (ATB)

Lady Jane's Dark Sid of the Moon Doggie French Roast is my fav!

http://www.MoonDoggieCoffee.com