[Dailydrool] Bellybutton Lint and Snowicesnowrainicesnow

Annie Novakovich anninova at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 28 06:26:36 PST 2009

Funny the topic of bellybutton fuzz came up recently.  I had been noticing an abundance of that very thing with my hounds.  I think the amount of fuzz you have is related to:   The fabric of the bed and or blankets provided for the hound's comfort divided by the amount of time spent on said fabric/bed/sofa so lovingly provided by bassetslave or in some cases staff of basset slaves.
I don't know about every other place in the country but in Western Pennsylvania we have been experiencing layers of snow, ice, rain, to the extreme that there was not enough time to pick up some of  the doo doo that happened between the layers of weather.  Boy do I dread the thaw!!

Annie
Slave to Bo, Daisy and Jasmine