[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 43, Issue 5

Helena Poist helena at proplanner.com
Wed Jan 28 08:57:00 PST 2009

I watched the video of the one hound... and next to it on U tube was
some puppies.. so I thought I would watch it. Obviously a backyard
breeder,, the mom walking around with the puppies and then yelling to
the puppies to get ahold of mom teats so they can be dragged around by
the mom.. how lovely.
There is a ton of education that needs to be done.

I called a craig list baby basset give up (breeders aren't allowed to
post) so he said he was giving the pup up.. but there are two of them..
and it becomes obvious he is a breeder.. he says there are no bassets in
the shelters. Then I started. But it was on deaf ears.. I hate Craig's
List..

Helena Poist
Proplanner
2321 North Loop Drive