[Dailydrool] Only 55 Votes????????

taranoeld at aol.com taranoeld at aol.com
Wed Jan 28 12:31:03 PST 2009

I'm shocked and dismayed that my beautiful Wally Royal only has 55 votes on the Humane Society cute pet photo contest???????

Please, all droolers (unless your own dog is there-or vote anyway for bassetude's sake) go to
www.hsus.org and to the cute pet photo contest.? "Wally Royal"

An addendum:? I'm very sorry to hear of the passing of Andrew, the dad-slave.? I wish I knew of more to say.? I'm thinking of you.

Tara, long-distance mom slave to Wally Royal, the "Brad Pitt of Bassets", and Capt. Jack, the evil pug pup.