[Dailydrool] request from GM2B Pw. Xandy Bear Wilder-Wilder

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Wed Jan 28 13:58:32 PST 2009

I suppose I’ll have to take matters into my own dainty paws…sigh…the utterly useless blondeslave is supposedly busy organizing the Woofle items so that Auntie Bonnie can set up my web page.  First I would like to thank everyone for their congratulations on my being Boardwaddle GM2B.  I simply can’t wait to rip the crown off of Pw. Thelma Lu’s head…errr…I mean graciously accept the reins of the convertible to lead the Pawrade in April.  So although the “We Get By With A Little Help From Our Friends Boardwaddle Woofle 2009” web page should be available soon I just have the teeniest favor to ask, well, maybe 2 favors to ask…hardly anything at all really.

Please go to this site and look at the beautiful items Pw. Miss Brandy has available for her 14th Birthday Woofle.  Then buy tickets for said Woofle items, well except for the stained glass item and pawhaps the handknit sweater since I quite like those myself.  Do buy lots of extra tickets for the Timmy Woods purse so that Auntie Dawn will feel the need to buy more.  Anyway, go, now, look and purchase tickets. We’re getting ours tomorrow when the check hits the bank.  There are only a couple of days left to get tickets-go now!!

http://sites.google.com/a/dishmail.net/pw-ms-brandy/

Now for my second itsy, bitsy favor.  Now that you have tickets for Pw. Miss Brandy’s 14th Birthday Woofle go to this site and sign up for 2008 Boardwaddle GM Pw. Thelma Lu's Bowling with Bassets-wait, that can't be right, I thought you bowled with bowling balls, not bassets, well nevermind-just go and bowl!!!  Can't, don't want to, loath bowling whether it's done with bassets or balls?  Do what we're going to do-find a surrogate raffle pawson and buy raffle tickets(oh, Auntie Ellie...) or send a donation so that Thelma Lu will have a very successful event.

http://www.tristatebassets.org/events.html#bowl

So please do me these 2 little tiny favors and then start to save your pennies to buy tickets for my, “We Get By With A Little Help From Our Friends Boardwaddle Woofle 2009”.  Currently we have 32 basset craptacular items in my Woofle.  The blondeslave will be posting soon with some teasers so get reeady to be bowled over!!!

DISCLAIMER:
This email may contain information which is confidential, proprietary and/or legally privileged.  The unauthorized use, copying, distribution, or disclosure of this email or any of its contents is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately delete it and notify the sender.