[Dailydrool] bird watching

Peggy Gilman mrgilman1 at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 28 16:27:20 PST 2009

VOOF! VOOF! those darn starlings are up above my run everyday and in MY tree.I sit every morning and watch them.Then I bark for a while.Until one of my pet humans comes outside and waves a broom at the birds.{Which is good, BECAUSE those birds are pooping on MY patio.}
Does anyone have any suggestions on where I , a poor, wittle basset can buy a ladder that is safe to climb,so as to catch the poop-poo head starlings?
  Rosemary [with translation help from her pet human,Elisa.}