[Dailydrool] Oh no...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 28 19:20:16 PST 2009

Oh my dear auntie Sherrilyn~
I can't believe what is being read to me- Pw Jacques at the bridge?? I am sending you LOTS of gentle snooter kisses... I can't believe that he is gone. To the newcomers on this list- Pw Jacques utilized some amazing training abilities. Once when he had a hurt paw he made his slave take him outside in a wheel-chair. No not the kind you are thinking- the kind that the dad slave uses at his desk! Wheeled him into the elevator and all the way outside so he could do his business. He is also a world traveled basset. One of my she slave's favorite pieces of basset crap is a Tagua nut- carved and painted to look just like MOI! He had his mama find an artesian to do this to raise rescue pledges. I am so sorry that he is gone from your everyday life Sherrilyn~ though I imagine at this very moment Melba is busy getting the bacon cooked and having FQ Feyfey organize his welcome.
We have lit a candle to help guide his way...
sad droolies, Pw Ms.Brandy - I never thought I'd really be the last one standing...
hugs from Angelika and Elvis slings heart healing drool.