[Dailydrool] Pw. Jacques

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 20:05:56 PST 2009

One of our best friends, Pw. Jacques of Panama and Colombia is gone.  We're heartbroken and send healing love to Sherrilyn, his devoted slave. Jacques was very spoiled and had his own maid-which he deserved, of course.

Our Heidi Go Lightly is no doubt delighted to meet her old flame at the bridge, where they can snuggle in pain-free contentment feeling the warm love sent to them by all who knew them in this life.

Janice, Roland, and Deohgee-Heidi's nemesis in this life.

Janice Henry Colvin