[Dailydrool] Getting Ready for Walk video

Heidi I Sarver sarvermb at UDel.Edu
Thu Jan 29 03:46:26 PST 2009

Thank you!  Thank you for taking the time to show the world on
YouTube that I am not the only person who 1) lifts their dogs that
way into their BUV; 2) that going for a simple walk is NEVER simple;
3) that the boys ALWAYS have to sniff EVERYTHING and have to play
catch up while the girls lead the way in a huge hurry; and 4) that
walking with two bassets requires one arm extended in front of you
and the other behind you because they NEVER walk side by side.  THANK
YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

--heidi, buford (oebe garbagemeister extraordinaire), della and
guinness the cat.

“The secret of heaven: that each affects the other and the other
affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories
are all one.”  --Mitch Albom
--
Heidi I. Sarver, Associate Professor of Music
Director, University of Delaware Marching Band