[Dailydrool] So refreshing

chris bly howl4basset at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 08:37:05 PST 2009

It is always refreshing to read the Drool. We are sorry to hear about all of the sadness Bassets going to the Bridge and Bassets having health issues, but all in all it is nice to hear from people who care about each other and their pets. The world is getting so bad out there the Drool is like a refuge from it all. People are killing their wives, children and themselves and dumping and killing and torturing their animals ( today I heard of a pit bull puppy someone cut his ears off with scissors). I just wanted to say thank you all for being there every day for us to read about people caring and giving. It is also nice to read some of the Basset antics and have a few laughs to brighten our day. Thank you Droolers for just being there.