[Dailydrool] Mitchell update

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 14:00:33 PST 2009

The Drool is definitely working! I have not been to see Mitchell today (he
is not the kind of dog that benefits from a visit: it only upsets him when I
leave) but I am told that he is up and walking and doing better mentally as
well. Yesterday he was clearly suffering. He has not eaten so tomorrow when
I go to work I will take some chikie and rice with me and some cheese and
see if he will eat for me. I suspect the Dexamethasone is making his belly
really hurt.
Anyway thank you everyone for the drool and DONT STOP YET,please! It's
working.

MomPerson to Mitchell, Nigel and Llewis