[Dailydrool] we've had trouble

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 29 14:52:44 PST 2009

Hi droolers. Just a quick email.  As you may have seen I have now changed my email address and have cancelled photobucket, ebay, maybe dogster etc - anything that had my name or username with it.  In short, I had an abusive, threatening email from somebody on ebay - I wont bore you with the details, I cannot believe how something so ridiculous could get so out of hand - and it was the same username as the one I was using on here, so everything has since been scrapped.  Police have been involved.    But we are fine, and so please use this email addy in future.  And please, I know now I am being paranoid, (like I always am where my babies are involved!) but if any of you have my home address please dont under any circumstances give it out - thank you so much. (I know I dont need to say that but I have just got to because I am worried)

Be in touch soon

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB