[Dailydrool] My Uncle Chili

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Jan 29 19:22:24 PST 2009

I can not not woof about my Uncle Chili. He is known as Uncle Chili cause he
is my for real Uncle, my dear Aunt Taco's littermate brother. I love him. My
slaves love him. Everybody loves him.

Uncle Chili was very special ....I am his stunt double. He almost got lost
forever. Our breederslaves sold him to people were not nice to him and
ignored their contract with Hank and Sharon.....sent him to Lee and Reenie
to take to rescue, like he was ever going to leave. If Reenie didn't post to
the drool that she knew his real name nobody would have known. Hank wanted
to go get him......my she slave talked him into letting Chili stay.  A
couple weeks later Chili was at the Ramble, wearing a big bow with his name
on it. Reenie may love her others, but Chili was her feyfey......she took
him to Mishgun, alone, brought him to the BW to see TB.  We all sniffled
when I got to walk with Uncle Chili and Aunt Taco Bell in the Gettysburg
Nationals pawrade of veterans...Chili and TB were the oldest hounds there.
Their lives took different courses. TB was a Chdawg who's life has been one
of vacations at the beach. Chili almost got lost and yet ended up well
loved. They last saw each other at the BoardWaddle......I gots pictures.

Chili and Taco turned 15 in September.  She slave just hung up from telling
Hank that he went to see his sister Hot Tamale who left at 14. Their mama
done good.

Cakie....sob
...and Petunia. He was my Great Uncle!