[Dailydrool] Uncle Chili

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 20:30:24 PST 2009

Reenie and Lee- we are so sorry to hear that Uncle Chili has left for the bridge!
I remember the first time I met him in mishgun- with him on the dry side of the window and myself
on the other...in the pouring rain.
You had many years together and yet it does not seem enough.
We have lit a candle for him and will keep healing drool coming for you two... to help mend the big hole left in your hearts by his absence.
droolies, Angelika, Ms.Brandy and Elvis too!