[Dailydrool] Nigelhead order

Bonnie Garner parrothead at ripleycable.net
Fri Jan 30 07:42:04 PST 2009

Yea!!!!!  It's finally payday!!!!!!  Now I've got to get my order ready for all my Nigelwear and accessories that I will need.

Let's see.  I definitely have to have a t-shirt.  That's a given.  Should I get a long-sleeved and short-sleeved?  Probably.  Still some cold weather left, even in the South.  Okay.  Maybe a sleeveless as well for the hot months of July and August.  My sister (who I send all the Nigel and Llewis stories to) wants a t-shirt and a mug.  The DH wants a mug.  I really need a new mousepad.  Great.  Got one.  My other friends who also get the forwarded Nigel and Llewis stories will get a magnet.  I want a magnet too.  And coasters.  Four maybe.  Okay.  Okay.  I'll cut back and get two.  Anything else?  I'm thinking the theme this July for Lowretta's second birthday pawty will be a Nigel/Jimmy Buffett theme, so that yard sign would be nice.  I could probably save on shipping if I got it now instead of later.

    All I've got to do now is figure out what size shirts the houdies will wear and I'll be ready for the order.  Hope that electric bill will wait, 'cause this is way more important.

    Now, where did the DH hide the credit card (as soon as I showed him the Nigelwear).

Bonnie
Slave to Stanley, Beachbaby, Lowretta, Lillie Pearl, Stella (ATB), J.D. (ATB), Begonia (ATB)