[Dailydrool] this weekend - a first for me

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 10:14:47 PST 2009

So this weekend, we are doggy-sitting my brother-in-laws goldens.  my animal count this weekend will be 5 dogs, 1 puppy and 2 cats......and LOTS of snow.

This is the most I have ever taken on, I am up to the challenge, but doG give me the patience to get through feedings as the one golden will only eat if I stand in front of her and say Kayla eat your food.  She is bad at grabbing wrists and shirt sleeves if you are not paying attention to her.  I know it is a security issue and that you are not suppose to encourage her when she does this but it really wears on me.

Mother Maya will be fretting about all the commotion this weekend.  Cassie and Koby will be chilling. Schroeder and Sophie will be chasing Kayla around the house trying to play basset 500 inside.  Kayla will be growling at Sophie and Schroeder, especially when Sophie grabs her tail.  And multiple "acts" of dominance will be taking place between all of them.  Not to mention my cats will be plotting to scratch all their eyes out while doggie dreaming at night.  LOL.  I hope no one looks in my windows this weekend.... :-)

I swear if I ever hit the lottery I will build an indoor grass play area so we can play frisbee, stick and  run the basset 500 regardless of the weather...

Thanks for listening.  Have a good weekend everyone!  Go Steelers!

Love & Drool,
Annette, Maya, Cassie, Schroeder, Sophie and our "cousins" Koby & Kayla