[Dailydrool] re Richlyn Roach

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 30 16:36:51 PST 2009

Am posting this for Kelli- apologies if it's coming through a second time, Angelika

Hey My mom is Richlyn and they are in the middle of this ice storm nightmare in Arkansas and they were told yesterday that a minimum of 6 WEEKS until they have power back so needless to say it's gonna be awhile before she's back online to get messages from the drool so do you send out like a blanket message to everyone on the drool to stop sending email. Let everyone know they can certainly email me for info and updates. Thank you, Kelli Raie Cooper(Richlyn and Richard Roach's daughter)kraie at yahoo.com