[Dailydrool] Norman

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Sat Jan 31 12:10:26 PST 2009

Well more bad news for me in the kitty dept. My Norman a 15 yr young Persian with a dog loving personality is in the beginning stages of kidney disease. I think we caught it early enough to help him, I pray so,  and have started him on fluids, will give high blood pressure meds and some new something that is being ordered. Norman could use some good drool , and prayers slung his way. He can't actually drool himself to send any for the hounds but he has a very sweet meow and has been with bassets since he is 5 months old.... I am worried... I don't want to lose my dear boy.

Kind thoughts,
Judy