[Dailydrool] Very last chance for the Hand-Painted and Signed by the Pawtist Basset Hound Ginger Jar!

Pam Farris savethebassets at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 31 16:49:59 PST 2009

This benefits Ruthie (Lenny of Bob the doG family's momma - Hi Lenny) who
was returned to rescue because she developed glaucoma.  We are trying to cover
the cost of her surgery and we have a virtual raffle of a beautimous
Hand-painted and Signed by the Pawtist Terra Cotta Ginger Jar suitable for
treats or whatever.  One of kind this is. The virtual drawing will be held at
8:00 pm on Monday, February 2nd.

http://photobucket.com/BassetRescueFlorida

Virtual raffle tickets are $1 each, 8 for $5, 20 for $10, 50 for $20.

Buy lots....we love Ruthie!

Go to www.bassetrescueflorida.com and go to the donation page.  Use PayPal and
buy, buy, buy!

Last chance!